Westminster Housing Co-operative
Westminster Housing Co-op (WHC)
A simple & totally cost-free solution to managing empty properties
· Take on property in any state of disrepair.
· Manage property from as little as a six-month lease, for as long as you require.
· House tenants in need in properties that would otherwise be empty.
· Consistently return properties to the owners on time.
· Manage 48 units on a permanent management agreement with a registered social landlord.
· Own 2 freehold properties outright.
· Work with local authorities, large housing associations,
small co-ops and private landlords throughout London.
Our housing partners Include:
North Camden Housing Co-operative.
Islington Community Housing Co-operative
Chapter of Southwark Cathedral
An Individual Person
L & Q Housing Association
CONTACT WHC Co-op
If you manage or own property, get in touch.
Office hours: Tuesday to Thursday 10 am to 5 pm
2a The Annexe, 5 Woodfield Road, London W9 2BA
Telephone: 020 7289 0105 / Fax No: 020 7266 0215
Currently, we are not accepting new members.